My Portrait film - All About Anton 2018

I worked on my coursework for a portrait film from Anglia Ruskin University. I planned my idea. I chose one student for Anton Wright.

Anton Wright is an adventurer, coach, presenter and speaker. I interviewed Anton as he is a good friend and a great character. He told me his life story. He was born in Macclesfield in South Manchester but moved around a lot as a child. He studies film and TV Production (at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge). His first filmmaking experience was when he did the Amazon adventure with his good friend Mark de Rond. They were the first people to row the length of the Amazon River. It was a long journey, and they used action cameras to document it. Anton would like to film documentaries, as he loves to tell stories. Stella is his girlfriend, and they met at the banks of the river over five years ago.

Director, Producer and Director of Photography by STEPHANUS PRETORIUS, 

Editor STEPHANUS PRETORIUS, 

Lighting assistants by ANTON WRIGHT AND HIROMI KWJ, 

1st Sound/Music designer by STEPHANUS PRETORIUS, 

2nd Sound/Music recorder/assistant by HIROMI KAWAJI, 

Music by youtube videos.



My Portrait film called All About Anton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Begins in the Filmmaking

The Rhino - Just a Memory? (Documentary film 2019) for Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge)