Ethnics, Language Groups & Cultures in ASL

I had a plan for my project. My project was about ethnics, language groups and cultures in ASL (American Sign Language).

I played a presenter, used ASL, and used a video. I worked on the Premiere Pro and After Effects. I painted with paper and used Photoshop.

The ethnics, language groups and cultures are from South Africa. South Africa is known for its ethnic and cultural diversity. All South Africans speak different languages such as Afrikaans, English, Zulu, Swazi, Pedi, Sesotho, Tswana, Tsonga, Venda and Ndebele. There are 11 national languages in South Africa. The Bantu-speaking people are Zulu, Swazi, Pedi, Sesotho, Tswana, Tsonga, Venda and Ndebele. Afrikaans and English are the Germanic-speaking peoples.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Begins in the Filmmaking

My Portrait film - All About Anton 2018

The Rhino - Just a Memory? (Documentary film 2019) for Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge)